23 December 2016
As we close off another year of serving our valued patients (you!), and make sure everything is in place for all our clinic to start the year strong, we are grateful, once again, for how much we enjoy being able to offer the medical and cosmetic care we do to so many lovely people.
We are in the business of skin health, and as we all wind down for a few well-deserved summer holiday weeks, we like to remind Australians of all ages and skin types:
- always use sunscreen when you’re out in the sun. You will honestly be glad you did in a few decades, regardless of your age now!
- don’t put off your skin checks. Early detection is the biggest advantage you can give yourself in the quest to avoid dangerous skin conditions.
- don’t assume nothing can be done to help the cosmetically troublesome issues you live with. You might be surprised by how many options there are.
- enjoy the holiday meals but don’t over-indulge. Too much sugar, high-fat foods or alcohol can have serious, long-term repercussions for your health.
- make 2017 the year you stop smoking. Every part of your health will be positively affected by stopping smoking, including the condition and appearance of your skin.
- stay safe, don’t rush on the roads, choose healthy options and have a really wonderful Christmas season.
From Terence, Marianne, Helena, Kim, Rachel, Sarah, Deb, Lean, Rosie, Leonie, Katrina, Lyn, Kim, Bronwyn and Naomi, have a great few weeks and we look forward to serving you in 2017.
Written on behalf of all the staff at NBLDC.
We are closed as of midday on Friday December 23rd, and our reception opens January 9th. Doctors return for consultations on January 16th.