Pigment lasers target brown, pigmented or darker patches on the skin and are used to treat :
- Lentigines and freckles
- Age warts, liver spots and seborrhoeic keratoses
- Birthmarks that are brown in nature, such as Cafe au Lait macules, Naevus of Ota, Becker’s Naevus, Hori’s macules etc
- Melasma, chloasma and hormonal pigmentation
- Diffuse and irregular hyperpigmentation (brown patches on the skin)
- Pigmentation from sun exposure and damage
- Drug induced pigmentation such as minomycin pigmentation, failed iron infusions, supplements such as colloidal silver
- Tattoos, whether they be cosmetic, traumatic, radiotherapy markers, body or amateur tattoos
You can learn more about how lasers work and the importance of choosing a clinic which has a large selection of lasers to choose from below.
What pigment lasers do we have at our clinic?
At Neutral Bay Laser & Dermatology Clinic, we have an extensive selection of pigment lasers available, which are suitable for treating a wide variety of pigmented lesions.
- Q-Switched Alexandrite laser
- Q-Switched 532nm Nd:YAG laser
- Q-Switched 1064nm Nd:YAG laser
- Picosure Picosecond Alexandrite laser
- Erbium:YAG laser
- Intense Pulsed Light
To book an initial consultation with our Dermatologist, or to discuss treatment with pigment laser, please contact the clinic on (02) 9953 9522