Pigment lasers target brown, pigmented or darker patches on the skin and are used to treat :
- Lentigines and freckles
- Age warts, liver spots and seborrhoeic keratoses
- Birthmarks that are brown in nature, such as Cafe au Lait macules, Naevus of Ota, Becker’s Naevus, Hori’s macules etc
- Melasma, chloasma and hormonal pigmentation
- Diffuse and irregular hyperpigmentation (brown patches on the skin)
- Pigmentation from sun exposure and damage
- Drug induced pigmentation such as minomycin pigmentation, failed iron infusions, supplements such as colloidal silver
- Tattoos, whether they be cosmetic, traumatic, radiotherapy markers or amateur tattoos
You can learn more about how lasers work and the importance of choosing a clinic which has a large selection of lasers to choose from below.
What pigment lasers do we have at our clinic?
At Neutral Bay Laser & Dermatology Clinic, we have an extensive selection of pigment lasers available, which are suitable for treating a wide variety of pigmented lesions.
- Q-Switched Alexandrite laser
- Q-Switched 532nm Nd:YAG laser
- Q-Switched 1064nm Nd:YAG laser
- Picosure Picosecond Alexandrite laser
- Erbium:YAG laser
- Intense Pulsed Light
To book an initial consultation with our Dermatologist, or to discuss treatment with pigment laser, please contact the clinic on (02) 9953 9522
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest in skin laser news and promotions from our clinic